top of page

Support Orders

Has COVID-19 shot your financial circumstances? Was your court-ordered support based on a higher income than you have now? Sterling Law can help you with your child or spousal support, but don’t delay as support orders cannot be changed retroactively. Any reduction or increase can begin only at the time you file your written request with the court clerk, not just with the Friend of the Court office. Also, you will face delays when the court is backlogged. Sterling Law will get your support change request to the court now, even during the pandemic.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page