Did you know...

  • Most unmarried parents establish paternity by signing an Affidavit of Parentage.

  • The fine print of the Affidavit of Parentage grants default custody of the child to the mother, with no award of parenting time to the father.

  • To protect your child’s right to time with both parents, you must file a case with your Family Court clerk.

#paternity #custody #unmarriedparents #affidavitofparentage

Featured Posts
Recent Posts