The attorneys of Sterling Law will guide you through the process of forming a new entity for your small family business. We will help you select the appropriate entity which may be a sole proprietorship, a d/b/a, a corporation for profit or not-for-profit, a partnership, or a limited liability company. We can process state filings, obtain a new tax identification number (EIN), and create Operating Agreements and Bylaws.  Contact us today to learn about your different options.  You can expect a short telephone intake and then your case will be referred to one of our business formation attorneys. 


Free Phone Consultation

Copyright © 2006–2020

This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Information on this site is not a substitute for the professional judgment of an attorney. No content on this website may be reproduced without written permission. All rights reserved.