top of page

Want Time With Your Grandkids?

Did you know that grandparents may be awarded grandparenting time with their grandchildren? And they don’t have to wait until the parents “deny” grandparenting time. Regardless of whether the grandparents are not seeing their grandkids “enough” or at all, there are several situations in which grandparents can ask for grandparenting time. Unfortunately, it is more difficult for parents of an unmarried father to seek grandparenting time. The request for grandparenting time must be done by filing a Motion in Circuit Court which has jurisdiction over the grandchild(ren). It sounds simple but it is strongly recommended to hire an attorney experienced in grandparenting time issues to evaluate if the grandparents have “standing” (are eligible) to file for grandparenting time and their likelihood of success based on the attorney’s experience and existing case law.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page