Father's Day

June 15, 2016

How can an unmarried dad-to-be separated from the mom-to-be even be sure he’ll be told of the baby’s birth? Estranged mothers can completely exclude fathers from the birth experience by notifying hospital security and then by asserting confidentiality. However, the father can file a Complaint to Determine Paternity and to Establish Custody, Parenting Time, and Support pre-birth and seek orders ahead of time for the mother to timely inform him of the date of the birth, of the child’s name, and other information necessary for the new dad to form a bond with the child as early as possible.



Please reload

Featured Posts

Do You Have a Will?

December 1, 2015

Please reload

Recent Posts

April 3, 2020

December 10, 2018

Please reload