Business Formation

Business Formation Law in Traverse City, MI

The attorneys of Sterling Law will guide you through the process of forming a new entity for your small family business. We will help you select the appropriate entity which may be a sole proprietorship, a d/b/a, a corporation for-profit or not-for-profit, a partnership, or a limited liability company. We can process state filings, obtain a new tax identification number (EIN), and create Operating Agreements and Bylaws. Contact us today to learn about your different options. You can expect a short phone intake and then your case will be referred to one of our business formation attorneys.

ADAM: American Divorce Association for Men

Sterling Law areas of practice include specialization in advocacy and divorce tailored for men. Sterling Law has a strong and successful history of representing both women and men in all areas of family law, including divorce.

More About ADAM

Call Sterling Law at (231) 486-0559 / (989) 705-2326
or fill out the form below for a free phone consult.